The Predict-Adapt solution
The most complete predictive maintenance solution for electric rotating machines
Predict-Adapt is an end-to-end (hardware + software) predictive maintenance solution that aims at increasing the availability of the 300+ million critical electric machines worldwide.
It warns asset operators well ahead of any type of failure, so they have time to react and avoid unplanned shutdowns. It also helps shorten scheduled downtime and avoid non-necessary maintenance activities through better resource management.
Overall, it helps asset operators shift to "just-in-time maintenance" and thus save costs, avoid service disruption, production loss or safety hazards.
Based on electrical signal analysis, it has strong competitive edges vs. other approaches. It is able to:
- Monitor the entire power chain: from the electric motor and the transmission to the load,
- Detect and identify both mechanical and electrical failure onsets weeks in advance, as well as abnormal process conditions,
- Monitor machines even in harsh environments (immersed pumps, ATEX zone, noisy environment…)
Our solution features:
- A quick, non-intrusive installation: within 30 minutes, in the electrical cabinet and without any machine consignment,
- Smooth operations: no false positive (no « false alarm »), no battery to worry about,
- Streamlined data management: local signal processing and computation (« Edge Computing »), wired (Modbus) or wireless data transmission to Eco-Adapt cloud or to an existing platform through an API.